Advocating for telecommunications
Our Telecommunications group has been at the forefront of advising on market-leading transactions for many years. Our fully integrated cross-practice nation wide team provides commercially focused advice to a varied client base, and has broad experience in corporate, commercial, financing, regulatory and litigation/dispute resolution projects.
Our support area in telecommunicationsOur cross-practice team routinely advises on strategic and innovative projects in the sector globally for many of the leading players in the communications sector. Our expertise includes advising on:
- M&A, privatizations, private equity, strategic alliances, joint ventures and merger control;
- Regulatory developments, compliance and competition issues;
- Services, equipment and infrastructure agreements, including outsourcing;
- Applications for licenses to operate international, national and local fixed-link and wireless networks, and related regulatory issues, such as interconnection and access;
- Convergence issues including content delivery, as well as e-money and financial services;
- Project and limited recourse infrastructure financing, and other debt and equity financing, including public offerings.