GBS supports to start your business easy
The new regulations require a foreign company applying for a representative office or branch office license to submit a copy of its business registration certificate or the equivalent in accordance with the laws of the home country. If such documents have a validity period, the remaining validity period must be at least 1 year for a representative office application or 3 years for a branch office application. It is interesting to note that this requirement could effectively rule out the opening of representative offices in Vietnam by companies from China or Hong Kong or some countries where the laws provide for a validity period of only 1 year for business registration certificates, renewable upon payment of annual fees!
Our support area in setting-up Representative Office in VietnamGBS is designated by client as mutually agreed to provide service to establish a Representative Office in Vietnam with the scope and content as follows:
- Providing the legal advice on establishment of a R.O of foreign trader in Vietnam;
- Guiding the client to prepare documents that must be prepared by them for request for issuance of license for R.O establishment;
- Preparing the applications, and other necessary documents for request for issuance of license for R.O establishment;
- Representing client to work with competent authorities for performance of procedures for issuance of license for R.O establishment;
- Representing the client to obtain license for R.O establishment; and
- Supporting the client for registration of R.O’s seal.