GBS will assist our client in preparation and submission of the application file for the establishment and performance of post-licensing procedures for the new business in Vietnam, including obtainment of seal and certificate of tax registration. Please find here-under some key terms and conditions for our services:
1. Pre-licensing services, inclusive of:
- Attending various meetings with our client to explain and confirm the main principles for setting up new business;
- Preparing a list of legal documents required for the appraisal of the new business. Based on the information provided by our client, we will review and incorporate these documents into the application file;
- Drafting the application form to get the license for new business;
- Drafting an outline of the Feasibility Study (if any) for the establishment of the new business based on client's business intention which shall include descriptions of the activities and operational scope, the scale of services, and the the likes.
- Reviewing and assembling all required documents to be included in the application file for the license;
- Representing our client to submit the application files for the license; and
- Acting as our client's attorney to follow up with the competent authorities regarding the establishment of the new business and obtaining the license.
3 Post-licensing services: Upon the issuance of license of the new business, we shall assist the newly established “RO” in complying with post licensing requirements:
- Registering and obtaining the seal;
- Publish announcement in a local daily newspaper; and
- Preparing necessary dossiers and representing the Company to submit the application for the Company’s Tax Code with the competent tax authorities.
4. Additional services: Together with the legal services as aforementioned, we would be happy to assist you various legal issues related to business, including:
- Advisory services on opening bank account;
- Assist our client in any third party agreements, including office lease;
- Advisory services on employee recruiting, applying for work-permit for foreign employee and labor issues; drafting and registering statutory labor collective agreement and internal labor regulations;
- Personal income tax (PIT) registration, tax declaration and finalization for expatriate; and
- Advise our client on intellectual property matters.