Before starting construction work, the Construction License is essential for every owner. GBS provides the service of consulting and carrying out the procedures to be issued Construction License as follows:
- Provincial People’s Committee authorizes the Department of Construction to issue construction license for the constructions of special grade, grade I and grade II; religious constructions, historical – cultural constructions, public monuments, monumental frescos of administrative boundaries under province’s management, constructions on routes or main streets in urban; constructions of FDI projects; constructions of the projects and other constructions by the provincial People’s Committee regulations.
- District People’s Committee issue construction license for the remaining constructions and individual houses in urban areas of administrative boundaries under district’s management, excepting those specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
- Commune People’s Committee issue construction license for the individual houses in rural areas of administrative boundaries under commune’s management.
Dossiers shall be made in 3 sets.
- Application form.
- A certified copy of one of the papers related to land use rights, with the extract of land map or the actual measurement determining the boundaries of plot of land.
- Business registration certificate (if the construction of the enterprise).
- Two sets of design drawing, each set includes:
- Drawing of constructions plan on land lot with a scale of 1/50 – 1/500 together with the outline of constructions location;
- Plan drawing of storeys, elevation and main section of the constructions with a scale of 1/50 – 1/200.
- Drawing of foundation plan with a scale of 1/50 – 1/200 and foundation section with a scale of 1/50 together with the connection diagram with the system of rainwater drainage, waste-water, water and power supply and communication with a scale of 11/50 – 1/200.
- Not exceeding 20 working days for constructions;
- 15 working days for individual houses in urban areas;
- 10 working days for individual houses in rural areas, from the date receiving valid dossier.
Any support you may need, please contact us
- Email/ email@example.com
- iMessage | SMS | Whatsapp | Viber | Call: +84903189033